Saturday, December 6, 2008

alone time.. needed.

my eyes are begging me to cry.. but somehow i can't. even if i forced my self.
somehow i feel like a problamatic person.. which i dont think that i am one..
my head is in a mess tonight. after a good talk with a good friend i've realised that i'm in danger.. emotionally.. and probably mentally too... i cant just turn my self to just anyone... i'm not the type where i trust people easily..
my eyes are burning... obviously i need to shed atleast a tear. but i cant.. as i look in my mirror it is getting red and more red by the minutes.. and yet no tears.. what is wrong with me.. its not that i'm a cry baby.. but somehow something told me that a good cry could do me good. well atleast for the night... i'm alone tonight.. in know my parents and anyone who actually cares about me would be angry with me.. but i just need a time alone.. just me.. and the "teevee" and "me buks" and "zee inthernetz". heheh...
years of bottled up feelings still hasn't been spill... thats why i said that i am in grave danger emotionally and mentally..
well maybe the cause of all this that i am too nice (which what majority of my friends & family always quote-about me-) i am not sure. maybe i am...
hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment