Wednesday, December 24, 2008

drake bell

i like him from the moment i saw him in the amanda show..being the stupid rock cool dude..hee..
he's a cool guitarist, pianist and an actor..
even though i've seen and heard alot of good musicians plays with their nice guitars somehow he was the one that make me think that i should actually learn how to play one after the loooonngg ooohh and ahh-ing days of mine drooling over guitars and guitarist....
so i did and now i can play some songs.. but i'm not that good.. i'm still trying though..still learning.. those far reached chords with my not-so-long fingers... hee! =)
now back to the main topic..
drake bell... how i wish there's actually a guy like him.. almost..here in my home town. if there is one like him they would be over-the-head of themselves even if they dont they would either be too old for me or just too far fetched... haiya.. hahahah!!

well... another stupid blog from me.. hihi!!

p/s: i just love drake bell he's my insparation and motivation to play my guitar (sounds corny.. ahah!!)..his music rocks! and + he is hot! aha!! =D
*droollss* hee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment