Monday, April 19, 2010

future planning!


okay... i know.. "what's up with the coffee picture?" right?.. well the thing is my dream is to open a COFFEE HOUSE.. aint that superb! heheheh!! to me it is! i wanted to open ones like bing!, coffee bean, starbucks and such! sound kinda far fetch? well people say "you dream hard work hard and you'll achieve it!" well that's what I say.. ahahaha!! never mind.. but that is not my one and only.. i have many things to do.. i wanna open restaurants & cafes of all kinds! and probably an id firm. well hey atleast my diploma has a use in my life anyway.. hihihi!! ^_^ but to go that far i need a supports from everyone.. and i do mean EVERYONE!... for now i may have my friends support.. but i still dont get my family full support.. which is the most important support that i need... yes i know i dont have that culinary skills but i can pay people! ahah! hahahah!! i can cook but i dont have the skills... but whatever it is i think that i'm going to be in the business life people! yeah! you guys out there just wait and see me POP! hehehe!!! wish me luck! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. awwww..u have MY SUPPORT mijahh!! mek dtg kdey ktk kelak!!! good luck!!! :))) ♥

    ReplyDelete